Photo Printers Archives
Photo printing has evolved rapidly over the past decade and many photo printers are capable of producing professional exhibition quality prints suitable for art galleries and general display. Many of the past recommendations for best photo printer can be found in the table below. These printers can often be found at bargain prices in secondhand sections of computer or photography shops both in the shopping areas or online. Two of the best online stores for secondhand photo printers are Amazon and Ebay.
If limited funds are a major problem, it may often be the best choice to purchase secondhand photo printers especially as many are capable of the highest image quality. Obviously ink cartridge prices must be factored into the buying process as they can often be too high to allow for regular printing.
Best Photo Printers - ARCHIVES
Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Professional Inkjet Photo Printer
- 8 dye based inks for superb color & gradients.
- 3 dedicated grayscale inks for true black & white prints.
- Built in Wi-Fi, CD & DVD Printing. Two way paper feeding.
- FINE technology for detailed prints at upto 4800 x 240 dpi.
- Print Studio Pro plug-in for professional photographers provides effective printing solutions. Compatible with Adobe Photoshop CS, Elements & Lightroom.
- Optimum Image Generating (OIG) System for optimum analysis & mixture of color.
- Also consider the amazing Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Printerand Canon Pixma Pro-1 printers for the best professional quality prints.
Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Inkjet Photo Printer
- Prints fine art paper up to 13 x 19 inches.
- Photo lab quality prints 11 x 14 inches in 1 minute 23 seconds.
- Resolution 4800 x 2400 dpi with FINE printhead technology.
- Easy-PhotoPrint Pro plug-in software.
- Individual ink system with 8 color dyes for amazing color.
- Ambient Light Correction for matchiing photos to current light.
- 2 way paper feeding. Auto photo fix. Borderless prints.
- Professional quality printer for high end beautiful prints.
Canon SELPHY CP800 Black Compact Photo Printer
2.5" LCD. Water resistant photos. Dye-sublimation postcard sized prints. Prints from camera and cards.
Canon PIXMA iP100 Mobile Photo Printer
Compact printer. Lab quality prints at 9600 x 2400 dpi. Built in IrDA. Pictbridge. USB2.
Epson Picturemate Charm Personal Photo Lab Inkjet Printer
Prints 4 x 6 inch photos in 37 seconds. 2.5" color viewer. Operates outdoors for hours on battery.
Epson Artisan 50 Color Inkjet Printer
Claria 6 individual color inks. Prints onto CDs/DVDs & A4 paper. Better than lab photos. Fast printer.
Epson Stylus Photo R1900 Large Format Photo Printer
Professional prints upto 11" x 14". 8 color ink set. Ultrachrome Hi-gloss 2 pigment ink. Panoramic prints upto 13" x 44". CD/DVD printing.